This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Gracie is so hella cool!!!
*saw Ethan in female clothes*
*spurt out my morning coffee*
Damn, they should have warned us not to eat or drink anything while reading this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyAbra
They got married at 12, lived together for 5 years before the war, then the war lasted 4 years before Cesar came back.

I forget how much time has passed since then, but they're at least 21 and have been married for at least 9 years.

I was tearing up because of Gracie but then it transitioned to cinnamon roll Cesar so nevermind. 😁 Our main couple looks gorg as always, but I want Gracie's dress & Ethan is sooo pretty.

Ach! My girls,, sharing a sweet and tender moment, scantily clad. I love Gracie T-T babbbyyy so proud

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know I needed cross-dressing Ethan in my life until now

Ethan best girl! Haha
All hail ships!
Cesar x Canaria
Gracie x Raya (yes, Gracie is the gong)
Miller x Ethan (?!)🤭

Damn. Stop being cute, Caesar!! 😍😍😍

Alsooo, I really love the clothes in this manhwa. It is so detailed and pretty!!

Fed-Kun's army
One of my favorite mangas! Thank you so much for scanlating!!
Ethan’s getup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
HA! Such cunning disguises!

Say, it's cute that the maids all ship Canaria and Caesar so hard now, but is it safe to talk about allegiances in front of them?

Good for Gracie, though we all expected this of the heroine. This is a turning point in history! I wanted to see her brother's response though, since he's been kind of a non-character so far.
Anyway, Caesar better watch out, because Gracie is quite attached to his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread