This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 76

Fed-Kun's army
And this was a beautiful night. I kinda wish it was sm*t though so we could've read the whole thing.
Please. Let them have their privacy. They deserve it after everything they've been through.

Is she pregnant, though. That's the real question.

😊😍all I can say is
F I N A L L Y
AND
T H A N K Y O U

right now i am praying he returns safely
pLZZZ😭

Dex-chan lover
On the question of being pregnant I recall reading that the she was barren which is why she was pushed onto Cesar in the first place or am I wrong?

I feel like a proud mom or something, it finally happened!!! I have the feeling she'll save his ass with whatever hint she got now.

Ty so much for the update!!!

@Karamu, idk how they would know she was barren she was like 12 and didn't even have her period yet when they got married. I believed they pushed the marriage because she a noble that had no money and no real affiliation to nobility and her family was bankrupt. They tried to make sure he had no power behind him. They also believed since she was young and from a poor family she'd be easy to control.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she didn't get pregnant. While a nice thought, it would greatly compromise her position if it's discovered before Caesar has an advantage over the Parlams.

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. I guess the deal was sealed for a while already, but this...

Let's hope they spend more time talking frankly with one another from now on.

YAAAASSSS IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!

The author actually showed more than I had expected hahaha

This two are just such a beautiful couple~

Users who are viewing this thread