This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

I still wonder who that long haired guy is. I mean, he ain't from the OG novel

What is the plan here? I cannot frame her because the office is burned down?
Didn't she just say that if she cannot deliver, the empress will find someone who can. Since she is in charge of ceasers palace, isn't it natural to assume the person who can would be in a different field, framing her for a different thing in a different way?

Dex-chan lover
Instructions unclear forged documents with fire. @monoreposo They can't find someone else to forge the documents and that's the only way to frame her for stealing funds. This was the best way to muddy her name because of her nature as stated by MC she is well liked and good natured. Any other field would be far harder to pin her in because the finances are behind closed doors and without as much over sight.

@monoreposo I think her plan is to say "whoops while forging documents i accidentally destroyed them all and hurt myself so it would be suspicious if only the forged documents survived"

wait
what's going on?
first thanks for the chapter
second SOMEONE CALL 911 THERE IS A FIRE

She burnt the office I think because it ofcourse have valuable papers on it, this way, there won't be anything left for her that she can use to frame the queen,,,
Well thats what I think,, I hope she'll be safe,, Quite the badass tho hahah

Won't the empress become more suspicious if a fire start just when she wanna do something bad?

Dex-chan lover
I do think it would be sorta suspicious to have started the fire right away, but I'm all down for solving problems via arson.

In the past, fires were much more frequent than is thought, because the lighting was mostly made with free flames and the furniture and the blinds were certainly not fireproof like nowadays.
For this reason, usually the largest windows of a building were always in the places where books were kept, in order to take advantage of daylight as much as possible without having to use expensive and especially dangerous oil lamps.

So even if the queen got suspicious, she wouldn’t have much to blame because of the high casualty rate of fires.

Fed-Kun's army
Love her and her mother-in-law.. ugh.. hate the queen.. thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, Canaria. I also resort to arson when I don't know how to deal with a problem. Has worked for me so far.

Users who are viewing this thread