This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 78

hopefully nothing's too important in that office because dang, when caesar comes back, he'll be understanding but lowkey upset

Omg thanks for the new chapter! And lol honestly I too would resort to arson. Let’s hope this doesn’t make more trouble

Imagine inside his office he left a very important item that is irreplaceable and it burn along side the documents that will cause another plot to form!
(Btw this is my first every time I’ve commented on anything on mangadex!)

@Asbolus only if by a tad you mean "extremely".

Oh the office burnt down as soon as you commanded me to mess with the books. What a coincidence? Who would have a clear reason to do so? Why not me

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia doesn't change what I said. Even those little changes should be enough for the empress to suspect the reincarnator and put her a test/trap.

Yes the reincarnator provided some info and help which over 15 years have been fruitless, even more reasons to doubt her.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta Well, one thing is that the empress didn't expect anything of her. She was just supposed to be a mindless pawn. But she went to the empress and wanted to be useful.

This in a way is a test, right? ML's mother isn't a threat. Whether the MC fails or succeeds doesn't effect anything for the empress. So giving her this job as a test is pretty fucking clever if I say so myself. Cause to the empress ML's mother living or dying doesn't matter, but to the ML it matters a lot. So its a pretty easy way to weed out the impostor MC without any risk.

Aggregator gang
There's no way the Empress won't be suspicious of the office catching fire right after she gave the order... right?

The only way this would make sense is if she put herself in danger when committing arson then it wouldn’t be suspicious but idk if the story would go that far

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! The books? Documents? Hopefully she made a copy of those.

Also, I can't believe his mother is alive. I guess I've been mistaking this with some other manga/manhua.

I still hope the empress can get redemption or something. Dunno why but I just can't perceive her as terrible as the other villains in these kind of manga/manhua.

@kiero13 I totally had the same reaction i 100% thought his mother was dead. that's when i realized i was mistaking that plotline for the lady with the lamp lmao. too many black haired fluffy tsun princes with blonde brothers

Group Leader
Thanks for the update, but who is this white-haired man? 2nd ML? 😋

Omg I love her outfit for this chapter. It's so freaking pretty and blue which is my favorite dress color. The gold embroidery on her ribbons were so gorgeous 😍

Users who are viewing this thread