This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop reading otome villainess shit and it's fucking embarrassing.

raw https://toonkor.land/%EC%96%91%ED%8C%90%EC%86%8C-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%B8%EA%B3%B5%EC%9D%98-%EC%95%84%EB%82%B4%EB%A1%9C-%EC%82%B4%EC%95%84%EB%82%A8%EA%B8%B0

Contributor
Btw the chaps where the main boy is gone for war isn't long so no need to suffer and yell "COME BACK"

Prediction: The empress and Cana will spend more time together and the empress will start to like her(??)
(probably not)

My prediction is that someone is going to believ the rumors that the prince and fmc are enemies and do something to fmc.

my prediction is that one of the prince's friends is a traitor and is gonna tell the empress that the FMC is his weakness and she is gonna fake the fmcs death to make the mc lose hope and embarrass himself. i think this because he didn't have anything he loved the first time unlike now.

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”

Fed-Kun's army
I am liking this a lot. Only thing I can really complain about is that I kind of wish the MC didn't fall for him for a bit longer.

Aggregator gang
sooooo...
what was the point of her being a reincarnator with memories of past life?
Wouldn't it have been better if she was a side character of that world who got reincarnated instead?
not saying she should go full-on dukes daughter on us but man is she and the story so not entertaining.

Thanks for the batch chapters.
Here's my thoughts on it:

It's a really slow start, boring even. First chapter you already get spoiled on what happens to the prince. Everything has been going the 'novel' route so there's no real tension anywhere. It's just introducing characters for 10 chapters, no plots to assassinate the prince or harm the MC; just plain boring. This changes when the story deviates from the 'novel' plot that the MC knows, when the prince gives his coat to her in the balcony. The MC thinks nothing of it but us readers are hinted it's something more.

This is a turning point in the story. Now we know that the story will go whichever way and now there's tension. We don't know what's going to happen since the story isn't following the original 'novel' the MC knows anymore. We don't know if the prince will actually come back victorious now.

Overall I think it's a decent story. Pretty slow for my taste but it keeps me craving for more.

Group Leader
Definitely more interesting now that there was a time skip. The beginning was a bit slow for me. I look forward to the next couple chapters though.

@greyhud90
The point of being isekai is for self inserting
It would be nice if she did sooooomething with her earth knowledge, but nope. As it stands, the story wouldn't be much different if the MC was just some random confident character who could see the future.

Users who are viewing this thread