This Villainess Wants a Divorce!

Puk

The story is wraping around really nicely. It's an enjoyable read and the artwork is really good.
I hope things will stay good between the MC's.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa the Prince doesn't mess around that's a first in an Otome Isekai that I have seen.

๐Ÿ˜ŽVery good isekai type compared to many others, guarantee that you will like it especially if you are into shojo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Please update! This is so good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Someone previously commented about Canaria "Constantly crying about wanting to go home" and i was personally offended for her sake. Canaria NEVER CRIED (wtf.. about wanting to go home no less, she never mentions her previous world/life at all).

Im loving this series so much. Thank you translators for making it possible for me to read this!!

Dex-chan lover
well its not strange.. some of [materials] are like that, heroine and villainess are both rivals and best friends..

this manhwa is so adorable. I hope the girl doesn't fall in love with the guy too soon. their chemistry now is awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Some pluffy with bloodied in the side, i like it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Bc Gracie is slowly falling in love with our heroinevillainess, and they will be in a strong love triangle by the time he arrives.

Aggregator gang
I need MOAR!

...as soon as you can, I mean. Not saying you need to rush. It's just... the story's so interesting I really want to see everything that's going to happen...

Users who are viewing this thread