This Was in the Wallet of My Childhood Friend - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
What with people shitting The tall girl, It was basically " Actions say better than Words". I would call it 10.

@3ds1234 Fair point. I think it's safe to say that both of them just aren't that good at communication. Seems like things work out in the end and I might be biased because the manga did put us on the short girl's perspective (yeah who cares about remembering names when the comparison about flat chest and huge chest is far clearer). Though yeah they're still at school so I guess solving things peacefully through communication seems like a boring option for them lol

Ok i don't really understand how relationship between girls works, but i guess the midget one finally graduated from childhood? Self awareness acquired?
And yeah the issue also fall in the communication but i'm not gonna say anything more than this.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, if only 3 last pages didn't exist... now this would have been perfect story.

Aggregator gang
they both suck
mc is WAY to possessive of her and her bf is kinda a dick for doing such things, granted to prove a point, but couldve handled it WAAAAY more maturely
but i guess thats point, that theyre both childish still

Aggregator gang
i don't get some of the comments, like, they're talking as if the girls' relationship is some real toxic shit or something...that's what the sidenote was for in the last page you know, they're still kids, they know the core of the problem but why and how could they handle and solve it as adults do? they'll take their time...

Dex-chan lover
@yayforpenguin she literally said she don't have a boyfriend. She try to make the short one look at her as "adult". Gezz, it is big fucking yuri hint there, bruh

Users who are viewing this thread