This Witch of Mine

anyone know where I can read this? says there’s no chapter available for my language.

Great webtoon but it's short I feel that if this at least reached 200 or 100+ chapters it would be a lot better and a lot more satisfying I felt the relationship between Philippa and MC as well as other witches and their partners could've been explored more but even with the little amount of chapters it still managed to let a lot of us readers feel a shit ton of emotions props to the author and artist also all the witches are hot asf

Group Leader
what kind of nonsense is being called a witch because you're too good or bad at something?
wow how tf does a system like that work

huh this is good
i didn't really cry but it was still pretty sad

I loved the story, read the translation on another site, but I have one question, why is it marked as Seinen and not Josei? Isn’t it aimed towards women? I’m asking because I rarely see such quality work aimed written with women as the target audience in mind in comics, and I thought this one was, but it’s aimed at young men? I was a bit disappointed. Same with that one manga about a dukes daughter, not that it even begins to compare to this masterpiece...

this manga is such a masterpiece, I hope more people will read it.
the red haired witch ending is so sad and i think the white haired witch has a better ending. But still not a good end

Dex-chan lover
Such an emotional rollercoaster. I'd read it again and would leave me wanting more

Users who are viewing this thread