This Witch of Mine

Fed-Kun's army
Pair this with your favorite sad love song and you've got the perfect recipe for a nonstop crying session. I loved and hated every moment of this story. Hands down one of the best I've ever read.

Masterpiece. It's a beautiful story with a great moral. Days later, I stll can''t get over it.
I'm so glad it wasn't a tragedy.

Author, you have my thanks. Never have I though that I would read such a serious fairy tail like masterpiece without it taking a typical anime or manga route. I couldn't stop reading the moment I started and only wished their were more side stories.

This is, by far, one of the best things i've read. The only frustrating thing about it must be that it does have an end...

I read the completed ver somewhere else before,, but o h m y g o s h it was smth else. The first few chapters are so misleading from the actual plot... genius. The ending affected me for days 💀 I couldn't sleep properly knowing how this ended LMAO–
me @ 3am like: 👁👄👁 but what if–

*warning* this thing has like,, so many potholes?? Wish the author wrote more. Nevertheless a great read, u won't regret picking it up! Unlike anything I've read.

I would have rated this higher if the author focused on the main characters over the other witches in the tea area. It cuts off to someone else's love story midway, in vol 2 chapter 15-27 and then decides to continue the main plot as a side story... like wtf 🤬

The original plot is an absolute gem just short of a masterpiece. It's gut wrenching and will leave you in tears. It's also completed too 😄 so if you haven't already, please read this. I highly recommend it.

this was a masterpiece even though i read it from another website but i totally recommend ittttt

I can't explain the amount of times that I cried while reading this, it really really was a masterpiece. I read it on tappytoon, the original english publication!

I think about this from time to time , i cant help but to re-read again . Its so good! like a little bit below goodnight pun pun level kind of good. Def a hidden gem!

😭this one really stuck in my head, i first read it around one year ago but the sadness still lingering within my heart
😭

Users who are viewing this thread