Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

awwwwwww I really liked this one the prince was shitty but it's adorable how he just wanted her attention

Group Leader
Oof- 😍 breaking him down to tears... can't say he didn't have it coming lol good for them I guess 😂

Man, looking at this logically, what an awful prince. Making your fiancé go through physical and emotional hardships just for attention or to make himslef feel important. 🤨🙄
What a loser. He must have really low self esteem

Contributor
Interesting... ...I guess so long as she's okay with it it's fine?

Like, he's dumb and an ass, but it's her prerogative to find his petty childishness cute and endearing. She knows who he is and what she's getting into, and seems to be in control of the situation, to put it mildly. If a dumb and needy man really is her thing, I suppose perhaps it's a match made in heaven? Or some-such afterlife...

Quite the rather unusual couple, anyways. XD And he'd better hope for his own sake that her tastes don't change later. :x

i was trolled really good with the cover
thought the gray haired boy would be the male lead

Double-page supporter
when will there be the case of..."so i meet this wonderful woman, she is really good with nigthtime ettique and technique...." 😂

Tbh I would've fumed if the heroine was unaware of how childish her fiance acts for her attention, but since she knew from the start and didn't mind it then that's fine by me

This one is lowkey predictable but it was enjoyable nonetheless, I'm gonna count it as number six since I wanna keep ranking them for fun. 2>4>6>3>5>1

Users who are viewing this thread