Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

Dex-chan lover
Haha, at least this better from some trash prince in vol.1 ch.1 , heck this story prince much cuter so I don't really sit to compare them.
He just want her attention, and he never really went affair as he just want making some excuse and back following her around.

This is probably the best story. It felt so natural and everyone is so cute. It was very refreshing to read and unlike other stories that there is an actual villain, it was just the two of them. The heroine is very calm and understanding that she knew right away what his plans are.

quite ironic my father and mother have the same name as the main characters Diana and Robert 😂 and they're still happily married after more than 15 years

Lmao imagine reading this chapter then reading Living as the tyrant’s older sister thinking the male lead would be similar to Robert 😂 I want to read a villainess manga with MC and ML like Diana and Robert, so cute!

.....????????
i mean, yeah, it's pretty cute....
.......i feel like i'm reminded of my stupidity on romance again, sigh

Different from the other chapters so far, this focuses on the unfaithful prince character archetype rather than the villainess. That's why the prince was introduced first in the character bios at the start, there was no villainess in this story. This was honestly the best one so far. Not only was it refreshing to see it have a different take, there were no atrociously retarded nobles to deal with. Coupled with the fact that the main heroine is very composed and competent, and cute (this one's most important) and that the male lead is actually not some pretentious scumbag, this one easily takes the spot for best chapter. Highly doubt this one can be topped considering the quality of the previous works.

I'm guessing most of the readers here are all tired of reading long stories and just wants to see poofy poofy manga for a change

The heck mr. Selfish prince, you took half a year to say that and get her back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dang why so cute!!!
So that's why everyone else looked worried ---for him lol
And I can't believe everyone KNOWS

I heart this one!

Users who are viewing this thread