Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

Double-page supporter
That was great. I don't know if it really counts as a villainess story, but when it's this fun, that doesn't matter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow a villainess story from this anthology series that doesn't make me want to tear up my hair? Nice!

That gun is awesome. Ive saw design like that before. The umbrella can transform inor a sword, a gun, and can block attacks too

Dex-chan lover
What a cool gun. That...was a chlid behaving like a child, I think.

Those guys were probably executed.

Fed-Kun's army
lmfao i loved it but i'm confused as to how anyone is a villainess. i mean i guess if "original fiancee" is enough to make one... lmao

thank you for the translation!! YAY MORE FROM THE ANTHOLOGY

Dex-chan lover
Lady Harriet was like a bloody Bloodborne character.

I would give my heart in the second she asked.
The sister is cute and innocent.

Dex-chan lover
That is some really good metal the umbrella is made of. For it to dual as a rapier-like stabbing attack, and a sabre/machete-like slashing attack, all while being completely fine to shoot is impressive, because it implies it's somehow that light. More that, it's much more likely this girl is an absolute badass at fighting because it's not easy to move so accurately AND quickly.
She neck-stabbed a guy in what, like under one second?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS? (I play foil and occasionally epee in fencing, for reference. Neck touches are hot, and everybody in my team claps when it's achieved.)

with no recoil i don't think the umbrella gun is lethal, even with how strong human is stabilize recoil with one hand and that uncomfortable way of holding it impossible to not have a recoil and have a precise shot and not miss at that. so i assume just strong enough to knock someone out even that still it is very likely with that much of knockback to not having a recoil.
but again i only have a rant over 1 frame of action and i don't know much about gun.
thanks for the attention.

anyway another great chapter, i like it and want it to get serialize.

I NEED this yuri route
There is to little (or none) HAPPY historical yuris out there
My poor lesbian heart *sob* *sob*

Double-page supporter
i thought the imouto was in love all along but instead she fell in love after that well played

Users who are viewing this thread