Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 1 - Break off the engagement? I didn't do anything, directly or indi…

I knew the sister was gonna fall in love with her the moment she spoke, and honestly, can you blame her?

Also I'm glad other people are pointing out how this is sort of a stretch from the villainess trope, I love it but I think its in the wrong anthology.

Double-page supporter
I think it's fine if it's in this anthology. There are only so many ways you can mess around with an "annulment event" type villainess anthology.

very wholesome I like this

Dex-chan lover
I saw this manga changed covers to volume 4, so I know it's coming. Glad to see it's finally here!!
I knew it'd end that way lmao. Yeah, gotta agree with others, this is less "villainess", but because of that, it also feels fresh. It's cool, I love it. Would like to see this serialized in its full form and see her on action more. Honestly, who won't fall in love after seeing her kicking asses? Lmao.

I...I did not expect that 'fight' scene lmao. She really just pulled out a fucking rifle on them

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm....I think I fell for her too though!!! Oh gosh, I can see why the little sister thinks that her brother could never match her; she was so gorgeous when she fought XD

Dex-chan lover
The premise itself is fine but the set up of a 12 Yr old falling in love with a pretty significantly older girl/woman and convincing her brother to swap said woman's engagement to her is eeeeeeeeeh

At least make them both adults :c if one already is like.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see a child act like an actual child (or even more childish) in stories like these

Dex-chan lover
lol the lil sis is so adorable

@riflow you realize that the last part is for gag right? She's still a child, and children are very impressionable. Her "love" will probably last until she finds someone new to admire/love.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA|
THEYRE BACKKKKKKKK
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIII
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 6 MONTHS
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Child, you're 12. Let the adult's do their thing. Don't be a brat.
Cool villainess though. And pretty awesome storytelling

Users who are viewing this thread