Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

I LOVE THIS ONE! It reminds me SO MUCH of Yonagi and Kujou from Last Game!! Also, did he just call himself a horse?? 😂

AhH, rEAL tv , conceptual that will forever exist since i personally am one of those that dislike self-insert '"i can do anyt everything"' people that i am unable to emphasize with that also have such a completely unsimilar baackground that i often wonder how orwho are they even able to have the chars be personable when they either lack or appeal to target b/c they so differs- , ,
nvm, kids will forever dream that they has all the money s cuz who need work?

no idea where i going, srry, maybe im weird cuz i have trouble inserting myself into characters that i not atratt'ed to.
, srry no, he is a sad donkey that donkeys wouldnt be able to rec him as donkey';

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually shocked so many people like that unfaithful cur. She should have actually annulled.

@UzukiP lol did you read the chapter carefully?
He never even so much as spend a day with those women, but stuck to Diana all day after he introduced them to her and the whole act was staged to begin with (she said it herself). They were never even talented to begin with as Diana stated that all only became known for there eyecatching "talent" after his Highness introduced them.
He pretty much just wanted to get Diana's attention and liked her putting so much effort into keeping their relationship.
He may be a bit of an idiot but not a bit unfaithful.
If you tell me when I say this to my lover 'I am cheating on you with this guy here' but I am not even doing it - that is counted as being unfaithful? It's a lie but not unfaithfulness.

@UzukiP lmao dude, you didn't read the chapter properly. He never cheated at all.

I loved this chapter, it was so funny and sweet. I mean the prince was my favourite character altough he kinda made our MC's life harder.

Double-page supporter
Eyyy I love this! Thank you
Haruparty
Mistakes were made
Secret Land Castle

your collab effort brought us this wonderful story! I'd be sure to check out your rec

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of Beware The Villainess! except that prince was a true blue fuckboy

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe this is so cute >~<

Ah gahd, hehehe.. prince is cute, princess is cute.. gahd >.<

Diana when singing:
Sono chi no sadame joooooooooooooooooojoo

I can see why the prince liked her

Fed-Kun's army
i thought the prince would be too immature to be liked, but honestly, this was super cute and he wasn't really an asshole, just. dense, and that's a completely different vibe. i love them. and diana,,, a literal jack of all trades literally the best

Dex-chan lover
after reading all of them this one is without a doubt in my opinion the best one

Users who are viewing this thread