Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

This is my favorite chapter so far!!! It made me laugh out loud :))) they're adorable. It must be really entertaining to be their classmate and witness this thing happening every week/month for 5+ years lol

The prince is a pain in the ass. A good pain in the ass, if that even makes sense, lololol. He just wants attention, hahaha!

Dex-chan lover
The [Shit End] has shown its face once again. She should have just gone through with the annulment.

Can we just get a story with this FL just being badass and ditching the prince? lol

I want a whole story about this FL.

I loved this one XD the prince is a kid 10/10 XD
It's funny how the whole kingdom knows what he's doing

Group Leader
AW THIS WAS ACTUALLY SO ADORABLE AND WHOLESOME 10/10 I'M DYING OF DIABETES THIS IS SUGAR OVERLOAD. so cuuuuuute hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhh~ (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤) I feel disappointed, I was lowkey expecting Sergio to swept in and steal her heart. Prince Robert seems such a pain in the ass, can't picture him as husband if he goes on with his "unfaithful" performance. Yikes.

Group Leader
LMAO this is ADORABLE. He might be kinda annoying but this is definitely still one of the good endings vs the cliche ones (v1c1,3,5) I'm fully satisfied (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Users who are viewing this thread