Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaaaaaahhhh It's the cover trio!!!
anyone have cleaner version of the colored pages?? pretty please??

and yes, she is villainess, cant you guys see, she made the tsun-prince crying UwU! such evil, must love! Cuteness overload!!
this chap taken my 2nd favorite now! (4th chap still the best)

Double-page supporter
Ahhh that was cuter than expected at the end, he got his just desserts being ignored for half a year lol
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
> adept at calming horses
> it's calming beside her

are you a horse?

She totally has him on a leash lol I can see it happening even after their marriage. 👍

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot.

I mean, it's fine if she doesn't take it personally and just works with it, and this little exercise certainly turned her into an incredible multi-talented superhuman, but his petty approach to "flirting" is kinda just him being an asshole.

Enjoyable, even if she wasn't really a villainess by any metric (at least in cases like chapter 2 of volume one people thought she was bullying her sister). Prince here certainly isn't likable, but I'm willing to give him a relative pass given how the fiance saw through his bullshit and made him suffer for half a year (which he most assuredly could have ended early if he owned up to his mistake sooner). This sort of behavior isn't really okay, but it didn't seem to bother her and she saw through his bullshit so eh. I'd rank this prince on the 'harmless' side of the awful scale out of all of the princes we've seen thus far, which I guess means that the prince from the 3rd chapter and the good prince from the 5th chapters are the only ones I'd say are better than this guy, out of the princes from these stories.

Also glad to see this come back, these make for nice little stories most of the time!

Dex-chan lover
So if the last one that she called his bluff on was "adept at calming horses" and this is to be taken that he is like a horse. He showing no visible signs of looking like a horse most clearly must be by this line of reasoning (read: complete leap of logic on my part) be hung like a horse. She gonna need that time to work hard.

Awww this was really cute. Quite a refreshing take on the genre. I would totally read this as a full series!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... the prince was not that good of a person but it started when he was a child and it worked and kept working so can anyone blame him for doing it?

Also she needs time to work hard on being herself?

Despite having zero similarity plot-wise, this chapter somehow remind me of Fiancée's Observation Log of the Self-Proclaimed Villainess. Probably because the princess and her perpetual smiling exude a big Cecil energy there.

Awwww that moment when he started to cry when realised his trick didn't work this time

Fed-Kun's army
He's so cute. And she already knew about his adorable behavior, even the citizens know 😂

Users who are viewing this thread