Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

This was so cute and wholesome ( the prince is childish but kind of adorable so all is forgiven)
Good to see this series/collab again!

Well this is kind of typical
Men always want what they can not have, so seeing how he goes hell bent to curry her attention, is the typical example of that XDD

in ch6, is there a hidden plot in the background?
every time the Prince brought the girl with him, but not the last time.
i Think he really did see that girl and she was the heroine (who didn't go for the Prince route and so not appearing earlier) who was simply counting to 69 with her target.
so the Prince wanted to do the same … … … and messed it up

@Tanzanit

I thought there was no heroine.

From what I gathered it's probably some random noble girl does something he liked and he wanted his fiance to more like that. So he plays this childish game, (he does this all the time) instead of telling her directly and it bit him in the ass.

Plus everyone knows that he does this get Diana's attention. Even Diana knows this. This time she got annoyed with it (finally) stopped taking the bait.

Dex-chan lover
Serves him right. But then again she risked her engagement, even so this time his reason was to get closer to her. Not the worst move on his part. (Yet still a pretty bad one.)
So when she realized, what she nearly has done, what was it she wanted to say?
"I'm so.."
"I'm so.."
"I'm sorry"?
"I'm so stupid"? (with you)

I can’t get sick of this particular chapter/story. I’ve read it maybe 3 or 4 times since it came out😂 I think it’s really cute, would definitely read a whole mange on this 😁

Rereading it again. This is definitely my favorite! They're just so unbelievably cute! OMG!

Dex-chan lover
oh boy it's back!!!! this group and this manga gift me the love for villainess's manga

Yay! The anthology is back. Thanks for the other manga suggestion. I managed to see some that I haven't read yet.

Ehm... Sorry, but... where the heck is here any villainess? I can see only one best birl and the swarm of side-characters...

Users who are viewing this thread