Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

Dex-chan lover
With a wholesome story as this, no wonder you need 3 big time otome translating groups 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised there's volume 2 but I'm so happy!! And it's such a good way to kick it off, too. This chapter is so fun, funny and adorable. It's great.

Considering her habit to excel I think the guy will die a very happy man.

Fed-Kun's army
A nice story, but it is more on the fluffy side. It definetly gives you that "aaaaw~ " moment but lacks impact.

Vol. 1 Ch 4 is still the best one in my opinion. Plot twist, out-of-norm niche, revenge plot, bad guys got what they deserved, and fluffy romantic side. Perfect

Thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
GOD ITS SO CUTE. id love to see like a 5 chapter version of this. Not drawn out like a multi-volume thing, but a little longer than a one shot. I need more fluff injected into my veins

@FStubbs probably because in this kind of genre, villainess is the one that got her engangement annuled. tho there's no real heroine in this chapter, the prince "wanted" to annul their engangement to be with the "heroine" he chose.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty cute. It was nowhere as bad as the first chapter of the first volume.

The prince is a cute dum dum but she called his bullshit. I like her. He's not even a sneaky prince. 🤣 He's so much like a little kid towards her.

I actually hate him. 😐 Imagine the person you love coming to you periodically saying he had found someone better than you. Even as a rouse or a jest, it’s too much.

It's such a good thing that I didn't mark this series "completed" for whatever the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread