Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 1 - It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break Off Our Engagement, …

Dex-chan lover
damn i thought she was gonna end up with sergio. a good oneshot nonetheless :)

Aggregator gang
All those women he picked looked hella uncomfortable it gave it away immidiatrly. Cute prince... but kinda annoying 😂😂 still cute wins the day tho

YES
OHMYGOD YES
VILLAINESS WEEK 2!!!!!!!
I’m so giddy 😭🌸
This actually legit made me happy
And now seeing the story from the cover from the first-second volume —- that took me off guard 😂
I actually liked it. It had this cute tone~
And heck, a tsundere ml immm

Thank you for this!!!!

Double-page supporter
Had to re-read the previous chapters before I read this, since I had completely forgotten what this was about in the first place. While I liked the ending of this one, I kinda hoped they would've still broken it off, for the sake of our MC, since I have a feeling the ML will still continue with his antics in the future anyways.

Oh my freaking god!? This is so freaking cute, the cutest one I have ever seen?!!

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna Since she embarrassed him by pointing out his behaviour in public and he looks like the submissive type I think she will put her foot down. I think she's the one in charge of the relationship so there won't be antics like these.

Dex-chan lover
Well he wasnt the worst compared to some of those other douche bags

Dex-chan lover
Well, at the same type- looking at it from a skewed angle, he helped make her into the nigh-perfect woman. He simply found outstanding girls to pit her mettle against.

He just went about it like a child. Probably because he was, in fact, a child when he started. He never thought to fix what wasn't broken.

Group Leader
If you think about it, she was also enabling and rewarding his bad behaviour each time, so it's little wonder he ended up that way

Contributor
All I could think about was that the Prince wanted to be petted like a horse lol

Users who are viewing this thread