Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - The Villainess Laughs Innocently

I. NEED. THIS. CHAPTER. EXPANDED. NOW.

I loved it! Objectively speaking it doesn't really deviate much from the common villainess storyline, but I just loved this so much!

Fed-Kun's army
I FREAKING LOVE HER.
Truly a queen.
Algernon is damn fine.

I'll choose to take that damn line
S of hers as implying that everything she did was on purpose and that she played everyone like a fiddle to get to her goals and does not plan to stop at all.

@shinsenryuu So many of these stories would be fantastic as full-on series. This one and Shall We Walk Hand in Hand Down the Flowery Path of Evil? are the ones I'd love to see expanded on.
You have to love the full revenge ends for the schadenfreude they give you~

Group Leader
Straight up executing the heroine on trumped up charges, damn dude that's scary

So good to see a Villainess story where the "Heroine" actually get executed. Too many stories letting them have a second chance, even though they never deserve it. I mean, in those kind of times, there is no way for a woman who tried to seduce the heirs of prominent noble families to be pardoned at all. Afterall, if she actually succeeds, there will be many problems, with the worst would possibly be the questioned line of succession for those families (and kingdom forbid, the Royal family)

Anyone know fantasy romance mangas with An ml HOT like that emperor?

God, this was just a good ride! There you go girl! Get that hit man, the Emperor is way more worth it then that blond plastic prince!

Users who are viewing this thread