Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement!

The end was a bit weak, I was hopping for a civil war between the blond prince faction and the dark prince with the Villainess where they prove that the Saintess and the Oracle were nothing but swindler

She wasn't even proclaimed as villainess... But I love how mature both of the main characters are...

Double-page supporter
if you're here for only the revenge go read Cheating Men Must Die. Not everything will end in pure revenge for this.

Dex-chan lover
Now this one could do with its own publication. Lots of drama oozes from this story.

Double-page supporter
draw2much@ Well, hen fight is a thing for a reason.

I liked this shortstory, but I am not quite sure how/why the second prince has the authority to banish his father. Wish that one thing was explained more clearly.

just like maryam, i dunno what's going on. it's like a short summary of a novel being adapted into manga, not a one-shot.

All the nobles basically colluded to install the second prince as the king or they would defect to another nation, making the current king essentially powerless. Not that hard nor simple to comprehend, just need to read between the lines i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread