Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement!

This chapter, the chapter with sisters looking going to be nuns, and the chapter where the villainess married the PM are stories where there are enough premise to be expanded into more chapters in my opinion. I can already imagine all the drama, propaganda, and conflict of interest that would happen if they were actually expanded.

While it would have been great to have things expanded on, it was really nice to have such a different viewpoint on the broken engagement setting. This one actually felt like there was a world to explore rather than the whole thing just being a prop for yet another villainess story (not that I don't love those). I liked the open but hopeful ending too.

Really liked this one, leaving the romance open ended and just focusing on rebuilding a strong country is refreshing. Oh and that POV is from the second prince is also great.

@KathyClysm I think it's because they commit a crime by refusing to pay alimony. That in itself probably wouldn't be enough, if all the nobles didn't want them gone too. There is also the fact that they brought their country in a financial crisis by more or less embezzling money into the Spell Masters.

Dex-chan lover
this was nice. i usually dont like villainess mangas with a guy mc but this was fine. i'll reread it l8er coz i didnt get some of the politics LOL

I really wish they would expand this further
I kind of like it despite the crunched way to explain everything the world this one shot has.

Thank you for the translation! 🌸

Dex-chan lover
They're so sweet and mature, this is a very nice story that would have been a very nice political story with some cute interactions between the two. Though I can already see the general plot if they did. Social reform, finding out some of the bad apples and taking them out, squashing the inevitable rebellion attempt, and some other things

Dex-chan lover
@KathyClysm

It wasn't so much as him having the authority to banish them, it was more like the entire legislative body & representative body for the nobles / kingdom charged them with high crimes, and destroying the national economy by being idiots / traitors

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems that the daughters of barons are mostly conniving trollops (with a few exceptions).

Dex-chan lover
A Prince, who's actually aware he's royalty and the effect his actions have. One who's prioritizes the country over his love life? Heaven's me! I'm so proud of this manga!

Oh my god. Just yesterday I thought, it'll be great to read it from the male lead POV. AMD MY WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED. Good, now I can rest in peace

While the palimony part to close to "Of course, I'll Claim Palimony," I feel like the corrupt & useless king, Prince, and upper chain if command is closer to "Daughter of a Duke"

Users who are viewing this thread