Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement!

Dex-chan lover
I really like this one mostly because it's like a behind the scenes version of a typical otome game where the scheming prince is just someone that loves his country and the villainess is a lady that's been wronged and stolen, while the charming first prince is a huge asshole that likes to show off his authority. Shows how big a role the readers PoV plays in this, would love too see a series based off this one

Dex-chan lover
the way this one jumped back and forth through plot points makes me think that whoever wrote it had a larger story they wanted to tell, and I hope they get the chance to if that is the case.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooooo this one should be a series not just a one shot!! Them together fixing the nation and working to the point where they can be married!! I’d read it!!

Double-page supporter
Yet another one that could be an entire manga if fleshed out. Good one shot though.

Dex-chan lover
vol.2 is cranking out really good oneshots. s/o to all the people workin on this project

Double-page supporter
This one was so fun!! The character design is superb, the story is really entertaining! I am so delighted this anthology series has returned... thank you to all the groups working on this project!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
joke om you.

OF COURSE I'LL CLAIM PALIMONY

35225.jpg

*lol

Dex-chan lover
the meat of this one was a little thin, i know they only have x amount of pages to fill in the short plot, but it feels like it would have pulled the rabbit out of their ass in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'd read this story. What a royal family and asshole prince though.

Relying on divination isn't exactly unprecedented as a country, but the ones where that worked out usually also have actual logic to back their decisions on top of that.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did I read Aslan as Asian? And there I was confused till halfway of the story, "Asian Patrick", what?? lololol Is that his Western name? lolol

Anywho, this story is really nice. It was satisfying seeing characters with sense get rid of the nonsensical idiots completely. I'd serve my life to the Second Prince Lysim and Lady Lilith if I could.

Aggregator gang
Ohhhhh this was so nice! The unreasonable people were all neatly exiled and the benefit of the country was thought of first and foremost.
I feel so good seeing such levelheadedness in a villainess story <3

Users who are viewing this thread