Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - One Day, I was Able to Hear the Inner Voice of my Fiancee

god level wingman...
like seriously confirming the feelings of both by himself before trying to intervene eventhough he knew he would take the blame for that
and creating that candy in the first place...
he doesnt deserve just one ir two get out of jail cards he deserves a whole truckload and a good peerage for his descendants

Dex-chan lover
- One full panel of holding back her laughter
- Full body foreground shot, same plane with MCs

The way the maid is drawn is very suspicious, it's like the authors are hinting her importance in the story rather than just showing that she exists.

He still seemed uninterested and bored everytime he met up with her though. To the point she started faking a smile.

Dex-chan lover
@nemuyu
Agreed. This is a dumb ML incapable of proper communication. Unless that changes and he matures, it's likely this kind of crisis will happen again.

Let's be real the Prince here is the idiot and is the one causing misunderstandings, if he cleared it out then it would have been better. I don't really get people sometimes why they chose to not clear the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
this was nice but i can't come to like the ml, he really should've cleared it up and this mess would have never occurred

Actually it wasn't the male lead's fault. The female lead didn't investigate the rumors "at all" because she didn't want to find out the "truth". He said it to the readers himself. He always took care to speak with her *only* in the presence of others. He never got close to her in a one on one basis except for the "one time" when she was first lost. Basically the female lead was thinking dark thoughts all on her own and speaking about it to him but, he couldn't understand why because he was doing *exactly* the right moves to prove he wasn't being unfaithful at all.

Basically rumors were spread even without him actually doing anything to start the rumors basically everything was exaggerated well beyond the limits of truth. If he talked to the Baron's Daughter in a public place in full view of everyone. It suddenly would become a rumor about him having telling her to have a secret tryst with him in private later. Basically the lies and rumors were so outlandishly divorced from reality that if you looked into it even a tiny bit the rumor would fall apart. But the girl was super afraid of the rumors being true so she could only "chide him" for doing it so close to their wedding day. She had a low self esteem but, his stoic reactions helped to stir up that nagging feeling in her mind.

@Nemuyu If someone pays you a visit only to tell you that your behavior is wrong, you will get annoyed at a moment or another. Even if you love this person dearly. And it's even more annoying when you believe that you're doing nothing wrong, and that you can't find what could possibly be wrong ! That's why I can understand the Prince's behavior toward his fiancee.

For the female lead, I believe that she learned how to keep a collected figure since she was the Prince's fiancee, learning how to act as a (future) Queen. It's not like you could be open about your feelings. Royals have to know how to stay calm and composed. So she started to be somewhat distant to him even before the appearance of the heroine.

And like @Lelouchezero, I don't understand why are you all saying that it's the Prince's fault. He did nothing wrong, acted like he was supposed to regarding his rank. All right, he IS an idiot for not hearing about the rumors. But this whole misunderstanding isn't his fault. So why should he solve the problem alone? He wasn't even aware of the rumors in first place.

His fiancee should have been a little more honest, they're childhood friends after all. She has a low self-esteem, alright, I know this. But it's not because of this that you (yes, you, the reader) can dump everything on the Prince! The best way to solve this problem should have been for them to talk together, solve the misunderstanding between them and then with everyone else.

Just a quick reminder: being in a relationship doesn't mean you can dump the entire responsibility on your partner and expect things to move!

Anyway, it was a good chapter, one of the best in this series. The art is great, and the story is good. 10/10 would recommend

Users who are viewing this thread