Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 1 - One Day, I was Able to Hear the Inner Voice of my Fiancee

Thank goodness I never put this story on "complete". If I had I would have missed this update.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a moment. According to the Vol3 listing the Ch 4 of this new volume 3 is a continuation of the ch 4 of vol1? The one about the villainess that likes the older guys and gets her own evil history ending?

AAAAWWWWWW YIIIIIISSSSS

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's back!

But seriously, who monologue like that in their mind... It's like she was actually saying it to him instead of to herself.

I love this anthology. It would be great if it got licensed in my country and I could buy it.

Thanks for your hard work!

SN: the prince in this story was insufferable 😐

ughhh!
i completely forgot that this was an anthology. I read the previous chapter to try and remember what this series was about and really had my expectations up thinking it would be a continuation. :(

was still a decent chapter though.

The ride continues,
and can't wait to see the continuation of The Flowery Path Of Evil.

I👏WAS👏 WAITING 👏FOR👏THIS👏👏👏
The moment I saw "Volume 3", I was: I can't wait for them to update again! I love this anthology soooooo much!

Aggregator gang
It was cute, but I felt the whole "magic candy" thing felt too contrived and easy way out for the author

an update!!!!!!! うぽつ!!!!
this series is so blessed

It doesn't matter how you see your relationship what matters is how others see it. This seems to be a very hard concept to understand for ML's in these stories.

Double-page supporter
Hmm so what was the lady's maid thinking that she's sweating over the last page?

that was so sweet. I love how these make you rethink all the really common tropes

WHWHUUUAHHHHHHHH THIS IS STARTING OFF SOOO GREATT!!!!!!! AND LOOKING AT THE OTHER TITLES IM SOOO GOING TO ENJOY THISS!! im sooo happpyyy , reallly thank you so much for the translations they give me so much happiness hahaha >_<

Users who are viewing this thread