Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 4 - Shall We Continue Down the Flowery Path of Evil?

I don't think that sequel was necessary, but I don't oppose the ending either cause mark is damn fine haha

Fed-Kun's army
I dont think ive ever seen so many comments on a chapter of any manga ever. Apparently my comment is the 401st

I'm so happy to see one of my fav villainess oneshots getting a sequel chapter!! ...but this kind of left a sour taste in my mouth at the end, idk I got some serious NTR vibes... I love Mark and Celestine but not together as a couple >_>
Hopefully he falls for another villainous girl and let his dad and step mom be happy haha.

Fed-Kun's army
The best story makes it's return! And almost ruins it!!
This is most definitely the best couple of them all and was stoked to get more on this story. They are just such a fun couple while being schemers.
Liked this story otherwise, but then you had to go incest route, you damn f@$&#! It would have been more enjoyable ending if they would have just come together as a funny scheming family supporting each other.
But apparently the author has been reading too much NTR hentai. F@$&#.

Ya boah wants a piece o dat milf pie. Can't blame im, that wifey's hot as hell.

Call me evil but this story is about morally twisted people soooooooo its not a surprise the author turned to this plot and tbh.... Mark is ...... He he😄😄 how should I say this..... Hottu?! Yahh he looks like a Yandere dude in his last panel....like dang look at that blush and eyes.. Not to mention the shiver..... Its kinda eerie .....

The baldy dude is reaaalllyyy cute!!!! Aaaaawwww look at those chubby face and small eyes!!!! He's like a fluff toy😄😄😄

Fed-Kun's army
damn, that's twisted. Maybe I've just read many twisted mangas but I guess I'm not that put off. It's weird and totally ruins the OTP a bit but not so much that it takes away from the previous story.

that's twisted buuuuuut i demand another chapter of this twisted family cus it's still good and anti-mainstream as always 😤

i choked when "cursed blood" was revealed to be baldness and then i had a seizure when i found out mark's thoughts

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or did that ending just imply that the rumors actually started from celestine?

That was dark. Welped, the prime minister is an old old man. Don’t hate nor love the idea of Mark being together with her but should the two develop after our PM pass away, no objection. But whatever. Love that it had a sequel. Prime minister sama is cute as ever ~💜

This has to be the first genuinely beautiful dude I've seen in manga, and not a generic copy-paste face. 😧

It's very pathetic to think that way. Why would she need anyone to protect her? People need to be careful not to offend her

Users who are viewing this thread