Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Dex-chan lover
Overall quite nice
I do agree with some comments saying there was way too much info to cram into one chapter.

Contributor
...Yeah okay. This is definitely "unique." In the broadest sense in that there is a bunch of stuff going on, yet somehow still followed the Villainess Justice path to a T

ok im going to try to organize this.

its not incest because the MC's mother was his step mother.
shes actually a dragon or at least half dragon.
as a child the MC cast a magic over the entire kingdom to make everyone pretty because she wanted to.
everyone instantly regretted not supporting her.

there was a lot of information packed into one chapter. this and others like it probably wont work with this format as well as others would.

Dex-chan lover
That might have been good as a novel-length story. Crammed into one chapter, it just sucked.

Dex-chan lover
Poor mom...but at least the mc got to be happy...I guess?

Yo somebody draw some chart on this lineage. I think @Solistia got it right but Im still not convinced. So Lily is from her mother and the previous Clayburn head but was taken prisoner by the Duke. The previous head remarried(?) thus Alfred is born or adopted? The term 'stepmother' later on is confusing too.

Group Leader
@erryky no, it's implied the previous head didn't remarry from Alfred's line that the previous head was always waiting for his wife to return.

Hot dragon husbando! And dragon MC too. I love dragons.

Out of all the stories I really hope chapter 2 gets a continuation. I've seen stories where the villainess and heroine are both reincarnators, but not one where it's the love interest.
And this one too, I wouldn't mind a continuation to this for dragon story. The story is both a little confusing but also interesting. And I admit I want to see their ugly mugs.

LMAO! I love this one! 😂😂😂 We got ahot dragon ml too.😘

But no its not incest. Her father and mother were the king and queen of that dragon realm. So she's a full blooded dragon. Her love interest is only the successor of the dragon king title. And although he refers to mc's mom as stepmother, he doesn't refer to the previous king as his father but as predecessor. It looks like he adopted him and gave him the title of heir since mc's mom was missing (kidnapped by the prime minister) and he was always looking for her, then he probably had no other children than mc. And now that she's gone, she lifted her illusion magic and everyone went back to looking like their true selves.

@aoi_sora

they're all return to their ugly look and somehow their high society favor beauty too much that they start to hate each other because of that

author leave ending to reader imagination but I think country could fall to ruin from chaos since every people in that country have their look changed and most of them may not recognize each other after a spell is removed

Dex-chan lover
Well. Lol
Does that mean the 'heroine' should have also changed her looks? Hahahahah
Many thanks

Group Leader
@unime in all likelyhood she was actually naturally pretty, since she didn't "revert". But now that her "perfect prince" is a fugface, will her superficiality Lilydia commented on come in to play and she'll leave him? Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread