Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 3 Ch. 5 - I Shall Take You Up on Your Offer With Pleasure

Dex-chan lover
What the what what what the what? This is a good example of more isn't always better.

Dex-chan lover
This actually makes an interesting point.

In this type of novels, the prince, most high ranking noble sons, and pretty much most other noble children are considered atleast 'decent-looking'.
If there are any ugly ones, they're a rarity

damn girl, way to book it outta there while wearing a trumpet skirt

Dex-chan lover
I knew the dragon was good to turn into a hot man and it still made me react viscerally. The contents of the story are okay, but I do prefer Aileen and Claude as far as villainesses and hot dragons with long hair go

Fed-Kun's army
these stories are getting darker and I love them! This is what I expect when some asshole asks to break the engagement with the MC !! Not some white lotus bullshit where the MC obediently gets exiled or plays the victim or whatever

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia

Considering how they wanted to disinherit their son when she mentioned dispelling her magic, it's pretty safe to assume that the dimwitted prince and colleen won't have a happy end. Since they were the ones to kickstart the kingdoms 'fall from grace' (though the PM likely has a target on his back too.)

Dex-chan lover
poor mom... can't believe this kingdom wasn't burned by the previous dragon god 🤥

Supporter
This actually would have been better as a volume/more chapters.

This is trippy as fuck. Everyone has questionable morals and what I'm getting from the story is beauty is all that matters, and not in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. It's not wrong to call her a villainess with that attitude, but this country...

Well, off to your happy ending I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work translators <3 we all very much appreciate all the effort you guys put into providing such quality translations so quickly! Collaborations like these are the best

Dex-chan lover
That just kept getting crazier and crazier. The fact that she made them all ugly in the end...just what? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread