Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 4 - The Reincarnated Noble Girls want to be Wedded to their Beloved

Double-page supporter
this title should have been " Brother I want your fiancè" LMAO

Aggregator gang
@sadrobot: they were all gotten engaged together by their parents, but this time those princes decided all by themselves, what about the girls? Or you think because they had to obey once then being disrespected and disregarded one more time wasn't a big deal? Princes had their supports, so they could pressure their daddy(lol) but also put the girls in passive positions.
Imagining their conversation:
- 1st prince: "Hey bro, my fiancee is meh, yours is like an angel, i like her"
- 2nd prince: "No bro, yours is interesting, me like"
- 1st: "How about we trade?"
- 2nd: "Oke bro, gud idea!"
The 2nd at least had meals together with Eumilla, while the 1st prince's attitudes were mostly why original Mariclace hated him.

You were not the only one who were able to think, repeating what others said was one of the ways to strengthen one's points.

AHAHAHHA i love how they swapped instead of just ending up with their own fiance

Dex-chan lover
phew I'm glad it's not yuri like last time.. go back to your designated section pls.. also, whatever happens to the girls feelings? the love their current- former? bois.. but i guess as long as the new one is also good looking, bye former lover

also, dem i can only the youngest prince as howl

Haha, well... for a second there I thought the princes believed the two girls' loved each other and didn't want to stand in the way of their love. But it was a partner-swap! Which is... um, so, what about the girls' feelings??? They seem flustered, not unhappy at the situation but it's... awkward. I mean, they were fully set on their original partner. Haaaah, so messy!

Y’all can’t fool me. That second prince is Howl transmigrating into the prince’s body to be with Sophie who somehow reincarnated with her sister 😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread