Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 6 - Let me...be the Villainess!!!

Lololol. What a silly chapter XD

The only reason I can think for this craziness to happen is: Rosa was the true saintess all along, that's why when she was announced to banished her wish took place and she was loved by everyone. That's why even the Devil cannot take her soul because he was entrapped by the wish.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual frick just happened...? My sides couldn't take that much, ow.

MD@Home
@Thirst_420 This would make sense. Alternatively, the devil was actually manipulating everything from the beginning (such as a bee flying on the saintess' cheek at just the right time) because he really did fall in love with her right after forming the contract.

Double-page supporter
"Dont steal my rosa!"
Pretty much summed up the whole story

Wtf this is def the worst in the series.... Like the turnaround is too quick and it didn't make sense... Like seriously y'all didn't say anything to her and ignored her and now you're like IM YOUR FAN?????

Wait I actually loved this chapter lmao, it might be one of my fav ones plotwise ✨✨

This was so ridiculous, I can't even process it 🤣

But, strangely, I don't hate it 😂

Dex-chan lover
well if something actually expected that everyone liked her I would call BS. Also the drawing getting messy hahhaha 👌👌

Users who are viewing this thread