Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 4 Ch. 6 - Let me...be the Villainess!!!

Dex-chan lover
I...that's...what.

What?

Huh?

All confusion. A genuine villainess, but simps, so her misdeeds were invalid.

I think it's because she got her wish granted that all the weird stuff started happening, like didnt she want everything? this is "everything"

I like this story more than the previous story ☺️ and i really like how the villain reacted being called Messiah 😆😂

This is the funniest of the lot 😂
But having literally everyone love her is like one of those stories that uses charm magic, oh well..

Anyways, did the story for the cover of this volume come out? I feel like I missed it.

@Loonila205 I think it was "The Kingdom's Most Feared Noble Lady Knight and a Tale Revolving Around her Sword, Fist, and Relationship Skills" but correct me if im wrong

This was just a pure ass comedy slapstick to end the volume lmao
Nevertheless i like it. 🤣

Thank for the wonderful villainess week!!! This was so much fun in this volume! Definitely love every single one on this volume ~

A pure genius of plot twists. How she actually did have her wish granted because of all she's done indeed but not for for that reason is such a mindwreck, I can't not admire that. I'm not satisfied with the harem ending but it couldn't be consistent if she had to make a choice so I'll accept it. I'm glad this chap showed up at last because it ups the value of this tome by a lot. Patiently waiting for the 5th and I'll thank all the scans' groups for their wonderful work and cooperation.

@candylover13 that could be the one since it looks closest to the cover. Thanks!

The attendant guy looks totally different if that's supposed to be him on that cover 😌
The vibe of the "villainess" is also different, no wonder I couldn't recognise them..

Users who are viewing this thread