Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

Group Leader
@bandito pub. status =/= scanlated status. pub being Published, so as published in country of origin. So yes, published status is complete.

I'm surprised the story went that route when other stories with the same issue have the main lead leaving the prince or changing there life all together. This was different.

I'm looking forward for the story on the cover. It looks interesting.On another note, are there really a lot of otome games with medieval European-like ( I think it's medieval European, I'm not sure as I am not familiar with European history) settings or is it something lots of LN/WN novels went with because it's popular. While I don't play otome games, I have seen and heard of a couple of their anime adaptions and most of them seem to be set in modern times. Will we ever see an otome reincarnation story set in modern times?Unlikely. You can do a lot with a story with social classes and magic after all.

the second chapter was extremely adorable. i'd love to read a full story about it!

I love these oneshots. No cliffhangers, but still a lot of wholesomeness within a chapter. Also love the art

In the 2nd ch I just love the "heroines" response to the marriage proposals "FUCK U ALL, I WANT TO BE WITH MY SISTER!" 😂😂😂

So... The heroine dumped the male interest to go with the Villainess.... That too funny, I'm dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually, this is interesting, collections of oneshots that make a not so tragical, or even a little happy endings for villainess. I will expecting more of them👌

I'm really thankful for the page with all the recommended stories! I have already read most of them but the ones I haven't I will make sure to read 😍

Group Leader
Skip the 1st chapter, its absolute garbage and the second chapter is just so much fucking better

@SakuraShower The closest to that concept is "Inso's Law" is not reincarnations per sé, Mc does not have that much knowledge of that word, neither is an otome game world, is rather a very stereotypical modern web novel world, with a harem, an heroine, petty rivals, etc, kind of like "Miss not so sidekick".
Honestly it has one of the most rational Mc I have ever read of that gender.
Otome game themes really needs a modern take of the games for a change.

The first one was pure garbage, but the second one is pretty good so my hopes are rather high for this one
I suggest skipping the first chapter tbh, just start from the second one so you won't get the wrong, bad, impression about this

Users who are viewing this thread