Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

Double-page supporter
That was very enjoyable, the last one is very similar to a certain manga I've already read a few chapters of though

Double-page supporter
Aw yiss, not only did i get 5 one shots, I even got recommendations. I already was reading about half of the ones they mentioned, but now I can double that. Woo hoo!

This was a pleasant easy read, and I appreciate the time taken to add recommendations to others series (even if I was already reading all of them *cough*). I do agree that chapter 4 was very different and just nice... I'd read more of that one.

Ahh~~ that was wonderful.
I especially loved the 2nd , 4th and 5th one. I feel like i want more of the 5th one...but a oneshot is a oneshot .I shouldn't ask for more, it'll only lose it's charm.
That short moment was nice though.
So fluffyyyyy!!!

Dex-chan lover
1 was dreadful
2 was moderately okay.
3 had me roaring with laughter, but disliked the way things ended up. I hate it when the 'romance' involves a girl boxed in without any chance of escape. That's not romance.
4 was first rate. I dearly wish it was rewritten as a series. Reminds me of "Akuyaku Reijou wa Danna-sama wo Yasesasetai" (the villainous noble girl wants to slim down her husband) with a potential to be better, which would be quite an accomplishment.
5 was back to moderately okay. Needed to play out the drama longer, so the idea probably wasn't right for a one-shot.

I am wondering which characters are on the cover? I'm having difficulty identifying them.

Contributor
This is nice. It immediately gets to the meat of the Villainess stories. Second and fourth ones are very good, but the others are just kind of typical. I appreciate that not all of them are "transported to an otome game" scenarios, and the one that does actually does something interesting with that setup

Contributor
Funny as the 1st and last chapters are the weakest IMO, while the rest are absolute best, especially chapter 2, that rejection scene was priceless.
That's quite a way to start and finish this anthology.

Wow the 1st and last just annoying.. I almost don't wanna read 2,3,4 thanks god i got bored, nothing to do.. 2,3,4 really satisfying😍🤣
Thanks translator n author(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Users who are viewing this thread