Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

"The Villainess Exploded" is great, it's a manga. There wasn't much wrong with it. I'm just glad that the male lead isn't like every other one.

Dex-chan lover
I still think chapter 2 of volume 1 with the two sisters is still the best of all of them followed by the villainess and the prime minster

I prefer volume 1. Don’t really think much of volume 2 seems to be a bit lacking somehow re story lines 😢

Damn I really wanted the butler x villainous to be longer shskshsks the only one that comes close is w Addie and Mary ;;;;

The chapter for the latest butler x villainess seems to have an error with the pages, how do we tell the translators?

Nevermind. It’s fixed. Or my computer went weird.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the second volume better than the first. I've gotten used to how every chapter of this volume was released after one day of the previous one that I can't believe this is the end of the volume and we'll get none of that for a while (until the release and translation of the next volume) but I'm very thankful for all the effort put into this

Yes, I feel that the last story could have been its own short manga. The last story was super interesting but it felt a bit incomplete and rushed.

I have to say that the last chapter was one of my favorites, however i would have liked the aftermath instead of a cliff-hanger.

The last one was a little vague, seeing the "game kingdom" laid low by the real-world logic the rest of that world functions on would have been nice.

lmao, "for bittersweet romances with the butler" suggestion was hilarious considering the dynamic in that story hahahahaaa

Users who are viewing this thread