Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!

So he wants to have a child with his stepmom....someone tell me I interpreted that part wrong 😥😥

Thanks for the update! I don't know how I feel about this but I definitely love Celeste. Just... calm down boy...

I was thinking that there wasn't a whole lot of evil going on this chapter....until she started a pyramid scheme.

hmm volume three of the villainess anthology was much more satisfying than the first two...
thank you for the translations and hard work!

huh?? im so confused. so
lilydia is the daughter of the previous head, and now the ml is the head. so they're related???

Group Leader
@HoneyBanana Most likely
Since the Head lost his wife, carrying their only heir in her belly, he adopted a son to be an heir. It's only mentioned in passing, but Alfred say how the previous head always waited for his wife to return, implying he never remarried, thus never had another child. More than like dragon boy is either an ideal candidate, or distant cousin.

Oh geez, Lord Mark is so handsome and pretty
, but wanting to have a kid with his stepmother. IDK. >.>;; The dragon bit was pretty cool.
I look forward to any more volumes!

v3ch5. So is corrine/colline normal looking? cause they didn't show her changing.

I need MORE about this story.

Users who are viewing this thread