Three Years Apart - Vol. 2 Ch. 38 - Rainy Day

Group Leader
No chapter batch today, the next two chapters are a pair though so I hope to have those out over the weekend.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter, it's awesome. But meme in the end is plain stupid, soz

Dex-chan lover
That guy totally has the heart of a child and the best part is his wife likes it.
Well I don't I'll be much different from him either at his age.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that's cute and all, but it's pretty unrealistic. Mangas like these never show kids throwing tantrums and screaming at the top of their lungs because they didn't get EXACTLY what they wanted.

Dex-chan lover
These Chapters getting pumped out nice, gonna be sad when it’s over but might as well enjoy it as it lasts, like the TL notes at end

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@So-chan
Not all kids are like that.
If the kid is: mature, self-aware, shy, or depressed, they don't act like that.

Plus, my version of tantrums growing up was going to my room and reading a book and ignoring everything. I can bet you there were kids that throw tantrums in a way not easily noticeable, or their way of "acting up" is a lot different.

If we were to talk realism, I feel like Naoto would be the equivalent of how orphans mature much younger. Neither of his parents act very mature at home and might end up forcing Naoto to take that role, which is consistent with the rest of the story. I know a few bookworms at the library I frequent that acted exactly like Naoto, albeit 3 or so years older than him.

Users who are viewing this thread