Timid Palette

ok, sooooo I saw that this has 50 chapters already and still ongoing.
in the latest chapter Kangmin sunbae confessed to bitna and sihyeong overheard it.

Ahh this series is so cute! But the blonde short haired girl sucks balls, I hope she gets her comeuppance soon

Started this series without looking at the title nor cover but its sweet!! There were many times I really felt with Bitna :( Thank you for scanlaring this series!!

Dex-chan lover
i'm still trying to figure out who the male lead is (don't spoil me though). on the cover, both bitna and kangmin are looking directly at us, so... is it kangmin? LET IT BE KANGMIN

It’s so sweeeet. All the blushing reminds me of Kimi ni Todoke 🥺💖 Thank you scanlation team, please continue bringing this cuteness in my life.

I really really really sincerely hope bitna and the sunbae end up together. but ive read too many webtoons to know that it will probably be bitna and the engineer kid ;;

😍I don't know what others feel reading this but honestly i like this manhwa a lotlotlot.Please always update fast❤️😍

i feel so blessed with the consistent updates 😭
also have been a quiet art kid and i can relate to the struggle and doubt going through bitna's head TT

Users who are viewing this thread