To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 16 Ch. 125 - Pride

She's just using Touma's Dragon power, and yet she so proud and claim in to be her original power

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Of course there will be repercussions to using one of Toumas dragons

Dex-chan lover
@Fukaziroh
No one knows how it happened and I am sure Kimi herself didn't know it belongs to someone else.

That said can she still reverted?
I sincerely doubt an esper could do it.

An interference from Touma or magic side might be necessary to return herself back else she'll just get consumed and die or go berserk.
Or
That Honoka girl is somehow still alive which force Kimi into another state.

Next chapter we may see her "actual power".
Her power might be related to allowing oneself to get possessed or became a vessel of another being.
Else I have no idea what it was even about lol. Quite sure that hand of hers didn't got possessed when during the past event.

Wow, what a chapter!
Really love how Mikoto admits her weakness and clearly her feelings 😍 😍 😍

So that was a good comeback! Now round 4 😲

Dex-chan lover
I think her power is based on a part of the dragon, maybe someone found dragon scale somehere and then they implanted it to her, that resulted in her power now. From the start, I have suspicion that Touma's body is actually a prison for the dragons, because in To Aru universe dragons seen as a disaster incarnate.

uuuuuuuu i wanna see dark uihara !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimi right hand like coz she dont have IB to neutralize the dragon power?.... 🤔
its look like touma in last LN 😂

Dex-chan lover
She isnt acting like she understands you
Thats why shes asking you why you are doing it you dumbfuck

Big brain Misaka. Oh wow now the angel dragon is merging with Kimi's body, wonder that will entail. Feels weirdly cool seeing a callback to daihasei festival when we had Railgun T finish up that arc like a month ago.

Maybe her ability is sorta like Kirby? Like it absorbs and copy? She would’ve absorbed the dragon which may have led to nullifying her AIM.

While re reading I noticed that uiharu said she had a friend in the situation as Kimi. Is she talking about Edasaki and Haruue? I( not sure how to spell her name) It was anime only but now it seems pretty much canon.

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, another place where we have to have to involve THAT character

@1234muse if by THAT character you are referring to Touma I don't think so if I remember correctly this is after the Acqua of the Back Arc so right now Touma is or is heading to the United Kingdom for the British Royal Family Arc

Dex-chan lover
@AnguisNox oh thank goodness, he literally makes the quality of the story degrade when he's included, and gives every other character idiot balls when he enters the scene, because the basic self-insert character just HAS to save the day, I couldn't stand index because of him. so now I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread