To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 17 Ch. 130 - Recovery

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, new arc!
If only we could have more pages monthly, 16 is just....sad >_>

Also, what was that flashback about (Misaka's)??? I don't remember those characters(?)

@kkbb She's Uiharu
Oh wow I can't believe It took me this long to get the joke

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh.. I'm not an LN reader, but I'm pretty sure those two characters is new..??

OH man, cant wait for march to see what kamachi retcon in what happen to misaka other friend after ALMOST 10+ YEARS OF THE SERIES
AND ONLY HAVING KUROKO AS AN FREIND WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT......IT KINDA WERID

Dex-chan lover
@mark1246 It's not really "retkon" if it doesn't contradict things already said or done.
I don't see it inherently as a bad thing, it's more of a "how" thing than a "what" thing.

We'll see how this plays out in...a...few...years...

This manga is slow.

Always love seeing them together, also Kongou-san with her friends appear once more!
First time showing Mikoto's old friends oO

Dex-chan lover
Why Railgun always have more interesting story than Index, in Index I cant wait the current arc left and gone already..

Dex-chan lover
Man i hoped we would see more of oni goddess uiharu but they are just hitting us with "dont think i can do it again"? lame
Who the fuck are those people that misaka saw in that mini flashback on page 12? im serious spoil me pls

Nice
VJuBrMw.jpg

@mark1246 Its less of a retcon than just fleshing out a character
Whats more believable that mikoto just stops existing whenever she isnt annoying touma or that one of the level 5's in this fucked up city actually has other stuff happening in her life?

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders who are those two girls in page 12 even though I am on GT3.

Reconstructing the AIM diffusion field like that. "That's pretty wild." You can say that again, Mikoto.

I think it's a pretty solid arc overall. The focus on Uiharu is much appreciated and I really liked the fights throughout the arc.

@Nunally what ?? Railgun straight up sucks the only good arc of Railgun are Sister's and Daihaseisai the only reason you like Railgun more is because you're a dumbass bias fan, this arc sucks there's so much worng with this arc but retards like you will always praise sh.t literally majority of the Toaru Fandom are not happy with this arc

I can't believe we're finally done with this arc, I really didn't like it.
Call me exaggerated, but I consider this to be NT17-tier for me.

@AJ007 jeez, chill a little dude

@AJ007 Wow, shocking. People can enjoy what you can't. if she thought that it's more interesting than index, then to her it's better. You might not know this, but opinions exist and everyone is biased.

Dex-chan lover
@AJ007 Kinda hard to follow an arc when it takes literally 3 years because of the release schedule
But you need to have a below room temperature IQ to actually like index so its not like their opinion is worth shit

Users who are viewing this thread