To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 32 - Good wine and an intoxicated beauty

Dex-chan lover
all the splashy bits make me feel. I don't know how soaked alcohol clothes feel but it could've been drawn another way. really does look like he's drowning in spirits

Please appreciate these moments, the story is going to take a tragedy route for the next tens of chapters

So focused on what he thinks he knows that he can't even see what's in front of him~

OMFG that wine panel looooooool~~ Also *gulp* at the spoiler comments - thank you for the warnings... T.T

@marsbars
I just read the raw so I'm not sure about the details. There'll be an assassination attempt on the MC and his personal maid'll die protecting him. After that, someone'll put a blame on the ML and he'll get torture but the MC'll help and send him back to his uncle? Then there'll be a war between the North(MC's nation) and the South(ML's nation) and the North's General'll die in the said war, leading to the surrender of the North and the MC'll let himself be a hostage for his people's sake.

Xiao Yu'an doesn't understand a thing... He still thinks of them as characters in a book. When would he finally realize What are Yan HeQing's feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread