To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 67 - Go get a marriage certificate quick!

That imagined scene uwu

Lol, he didn't mean to tell a lie, it's the other parties that mistook MC's words πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ somehow MC's brain function and acted reminded me of Bakarina

Please, be together soon although I'm sure it's a very difficult path to walk on, imagine the uncle wouldn't accept their decision to be together. MC already swore to him in exchange he could live freely and not killed at that time, if uncle insisted ML need to marry a woman to bear the next heir plus what kind of conspiracy is there to aim for MC's life and safety.... of course I do kind know this manhua is all about meng and dog feed(^^)"

he acts like the book is the universal truth.

"you are depressed?! must be because of your wives running away" like whaaat..?

meanwhile, xya is blind to the situation at hand and can't comprehend yhq never saw those women or pursued the ones he saw. at least yhq is trying.

this manhua is such a yare yare mood.

THE confession is coming... I can feel it! Finally!!! Thank you so much for the chapter ❀️

At least one misunderstanding is cleared! Cya all next week for a fun chapter.

Thank you sooo much for the chapter πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Watch him be like it's polyamorous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There;'s no escape now pres!

PLEASSSEE GIVE US CLOSURE!! I need this misunderstanding to be wrapped up in the next 2 chapters at most 😩!!

Thank u for another great (yet frustrating) chapter xD!! β™‘β™‘

I mean he called u husband and then a woman called him husband so you're her husband's husband.... If that made sense... also, YESSS DEPRESSING SCENES ARE OVER!!! LET US PRAY THAT WE WILL NOT CRIII AGAIN!!

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS MISUNDERSTANDING FJDHDJDHDJDJ also cant wait for the new chapter! thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread