To Be or Not to Be

I wanted them to be happy, sigh my heart hurts can you at least reincarnate into the "present" world and be together at least?

To prospective readers:

To anyone considering whether to read this or not and hesitating because of the cover picture - I don't know why that's the cover, but it has absolutely *nothing* to do with the actual story and how these two characters are. When I initially saw this, I instantly thought this would be another Feng Yu Jiu Tian and so left it on a backburner for a long while. Just happened to hazard a read today and... my gods, this thing not only has nice art, but the sotry is just... the fluffies of fluffs that have ever fluffed. Eh-wah. Seriously, I love the characters, love the side-characters, love the plot... just risk a few chapters and you'll see.

A fair warning tho - this is on the slowest of burns, the mildest of simmers... but oh my jimmies, does it make a sweet, rich stew! So, so tasty~

This one just pulls at my heartstrings every time! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter!!

OMg! Reading this is like healing balm for all the damage I’ve taken from “tyrannical president” romances 😂

My heart...
😭😲😃🥰😠😭😲😭🥰😍😠😃😲😭🥰😲😠😃😭
Out of all Chinese stuff I've read so far this is the most beautifuly indescribable one.

It is a slow burn romance and a very nice story about love, trust and friendships.

Like others, between the cover and the description, I wanted to pass this by. However, the comments said to give it a shot, so I did...

--And I'm glad I did! I'm telling you: if you like cute, slow burn fluff with a touch of drama, this is it! Also, for those who may be interested, there's some GL too that's also very sweet! It was such a pleasant surprise.

@AleksHQ
Actually it's shounin ai and given the fact that it's Chinese then censorship is a must.

They censored the kiss so I highly doubt they will show sex scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread