To Be or Not to Be

Made me cry like a mf, I feel tricked. Someone recommend me a fluffy bl novel or manga to read otherwise I may not recover from season 2

First of all, I signed up for war and historical romcom. TF is this?!
Y'all making me cry it's almost Christmas. This is cruel. 😭

Loving the story, and yet the ml makes me wanna scream. Like I have seen characters trying to stick to the main plot of the book they were thrust into but come on!
Does he actually believe that by pretending to be the other woman it'll work out? Cause what happens when they meet said woman and she has no clue who the guy is! Even if she falls for him instantly, she seems decent enough that she would still speak up and go but we've never met before. How does this supposedly genius CEO come up with this stupid idea and actually think it'll succeed?

Its so weird how so many manhuas and novels mistake the words for genius and braindead moron. They must be very similar considering how many "genius" protagonists there are.

Seriously this MC, were you reading a novel where all the sex was in the wrong hole and there was no such thing as foreplay? Cause how exactly is he expecting this latest scheme to succeed otherwise???

this is incredible. i clicked this novel vaguely hoping for a trashy romance, and now there are tear tracks on my face. this story is full of warmth; even the characters who do typically villainous things are well-rounded and written with compassion.

i love the main character. the concept of a young CEO transmigrating and applying his friendly management style to an imperial palace is hysterical. he's simultaneously so clever and enthrallingly stupid when it comes to reading people.

the conflict within the romance is also fantastically written. these people do everything they do because of love, and it is by turns incredibly sweet and heartbreaking.

tl;dr thank you so much for your hard work, translation team! i'm losing my mind over this story and i'm excited to see what comes next.

@MsLilly uuuhh, fun fact, there actually WAS a Chinese male spy who disguised as a woman to have sexual affairs with a French embassy employee, and even after they had sex... the French guy still didn't realize he was fucking a dude. This happened in the 1960s-1980s (look up Shi Pei Pu), and if some dude made that kind of mistake in the 20th century then I'm not surprised that the MC hopes someone in ancient China with no post-modern sexual knowledges would also make that kind of mistake. Besides, foreplay is basically almost non-existent back then.

Guys can you PLEASE put SPOILERS on your comments?! Like actually, I'm only on chapter 14 and I wanted to check this section to see peoples thoughts on it and I find out it has a sad ending?! I'm not sure I wanna continue.... :( You guys are so mean...

i don't usually read manhua but i'd definitely recommend you this one🤧🤧 the art, the pace, the story.. *chef's kiss

Users who are viewing this thread