To Be Ordinary!

I went through the Chinese raws and I'm basically satisfied knowing what happened.. But I still want to read it :')))

Group Leader
Hello guys, I'm officially back to the scene after a year... I did not have a pc so that's the reason why I disappeared but just bought one yesterday and am currently setting it up, I want to be normal is pretty much dead, there is no place where to get the RAWs, Comico discontinued and wiped it from their database so yeah.... don't expect any updates from this. I'll search for new stuff to work on so see you on the next release!!

Group Leader
BIG news! Yesterday I decided to upgrade my OS because I've been having some issues with Win7 and given that Microsoft won't support it anymore, I decided it was time to upgrade to Windows 10, but in order to do that, I needed a USB memory stick.
So I grab an old memory stick I had in one of my drawers and guess what I found there... The frigging RAWs for I NORMAL!!!
All of them up to chapter 100, so rejoice... I'm going to finish the damn thing!

You know, I had honestly forgotten this series existed. Glad to see someone's picked it back up.

Looks like it's pretty decent but the art makes me wanna die, and though that's an exaggeration, reading past ch. 2 is very difficult.

Glad this series is coming back up. If anything, they could've just dropped that mirei girl only and continue the plot

Pro tip to anyone discovering this manga just now: Just skim through the bad parts. It's a really good series, but it has so many dumb parts that are stretched out for way too long, which causes a lot of people to drop it. It's pretty good if you ignore that.

Hoping to see the fuckwhit of a principal get fired for running a sschool fight club, along with the psycho advisor.

A friend told me the way he dealt with bullies in his school in Chicago many years ago, he told them that, in a group they could beat up him and other students, but he could always find them when there were alone, and brought along a baseball bat.

Users who are viewing this thread