To Your Eternity - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Final One

Dex-chan lover
Yet another reason to hate winter, it kills people with hidden rivers and shit.

Group Leader
broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u cant do this to me

Dex-chan lover
Welp... here I am rereading this to get the feels again.. why do you do this to us?? Why the obvious deathflags and mysterious narrating voices??
This will be a harsh journey...

Double-page supporter
wait why is my chest hurts... oh I know! its hea- ugh... its just the first chapter damnit!

my chest feels tights my throat feels unpleasant and my eye shed liquid maybe im just sick

Using the blood from the recently caught fish to draw pictures of his family — a bad omen

It’ll be freedom — the boy feels trapped

Like you always do
You’re quieter than usual
He realises his wolf is not the same wolf it once was
Symbolised even by the doll of his wolf on his bedside

The pot, empty
The fish, empty
The chair, empty
Coinciding with the emptiness of the boy

Yet he never backs down, even until the very end, choosing to stay seated on the chair in hopes of his family's return; albeit he himself realises deep down, that he is all alone

I'm getting The Thing vibes from that stupid wolf-being. And it's basically a skinwalker.

Dex-chan lover
this author/artist really knows how to portray pain and despair, or should i say, how to mask it
as with any isolated/mentally broken character, you kinda expect the kid to blow up at any second, yet, the still panels are so masterfully done that you can't help but feel heartbroken for him, seeing the crossed out arrow
truly sets the standard for storytelling, this author (koe no katachi is beautiful all on its own)

Dex-chan lover
damn being able to make one cry at the first chapter? how lovely..

Users who are viewing this thread