To Your Eternity - Vol. 11 Ch. 105.3 - The Setting Sun (3)

Dex-chan lover
probably he can change his shape to postpone exhaustion

Fed-Kun's army
The princess didn't revive? That weird, maybe he didn't know her that well to "capture her soul" or something, but then again that girl he revived first didn't know him either...

@Australis Fushi doesn't actually capture the souls of the dead, I see it more like the souls staying back to accompany him. Just like the ghosts that followed Bon, some die but do not immediately disappear. Also I guess they need to enter the new body voluntarily. Considering Bon didn't explain how exactly it works to anybody except the three warriors, maybe she just passed on, not knowing she could be brought back.

I think the princess didn’t revive because she was killed by a knocker. If someone or something died by a knocker their souls are taken. Similarly to how Fushi has to recover those who are taken from him by the knockers.

Dex-chan lover
The souls of the deceased have to choose to stay with Fushi. We have seen people who died to knockers remain with Fushi while when memories are stolen, the soul still stays at Fushi's side. The Princess didn't have a strong connection with Fushi so naturally she moved on

Double-page supporter
The girl he revived before disproves the stuff about not knowing Fushi well enough, fatigue seems a more likely cause.

I was talking to your left hand
fucking curved

Dex-chan lover
Judging from everything so far, the princess absolutely could revive... she just doesn't want to.
Remember, she was about to kill herself.

@RandomPasserby Same here brother, i feel like compared to the rest of the manga this arc feels weird, aimlesss and dragged out. besides probably bon and of course fushi, i don't really care about any other the new characters like i did for say tonari and her gang. To me, they feel like the party members in rpgs that you never party with so they're all level 1 and then you get to the end and find out that to beat the game you have to level them all up, so not only do you have to spend time grinding, you have to do it with party members that you don't enjoy playing with

Double-page supporter
The princess probably didn't have any regrets when dying, and so her soul went away.

fushi is starting to actually give up. seems he didn't notice crazy nigga escaping at all. things are gonna start collapsing fast

Dex-chan lover
This arc is a test to see whether Fushi can still keep his humanity after all this bloodshed and abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread