To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 112.5 - Then, Towards the Sunrise (2)

Ah man my heart. Last line sure does bring it, immortal army 2.0 let's go.

Dex-chan lover
huh, I feel like this is marching towards the final arc, where Fushi ultimately learns to understand the knockers.

Dex-chan lover
@moel
According to Bon, all those not there with Fushi are likely in heaven already. Fushi can only revive people that have yet to go to heaven and stuck around. So it is unlikely that he'll be turning into the boy.

So those scenes that we got in previous chapters where a character dies and they see all their loved ones around them is what the 'paradise' Bon mentions is like. However, all of the characters that we see go through this eventually realize where they are, and the illusion breaks down around them. The paradise you pass onto isn't 'real'. You don't actually share it with your loved ones, as far as I can tell.

Everyone wakes up from the illusion, except the nameless boy. We will likely never know what his name even was, as he has already passed into paradise a long time ago.

I think Rean's still waiting for Gugu on that cliff perhaps? I can't see e.g. her passing on.

Double-page supporter
instead of "were here" i was lowkey hopin it was be some out of character shit like "wassup niggaz"

man, i really hope fushi doesn't forget the nameless boy. Just read the first chapter once again, and the scene of him asking fushi to never forget him is just too good. really hits the spot

Users who are viewing this thread