To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 124.2 - Mizuha (2)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she's a reincarnation of her ancestor :c her obsessive nature that leads to violence seems v similar.

I have a question: assuming that Fushi can feel and locate someone by their pain, why didn he feel Mizuha's mom? I know that maybe is just plot convenience but I'm not sure.
All in all, big yikes.

Kinda can't blame her, her mom is a total bik, her "family heirloom" was a 3 dollar convenience hairpin.

Ok that's way exaggerating
but i get it, I get her.

@walljumpermx don't worry, it makes sense, fushi doesn't ordinarily have wide range powers, he needs to connect to the soil and especially focus too, for people he doesn't know and if it's blocks aways.
There's also the fact that murders are no common thing in this era and it was presumably instantaneous.

And I do get why you'd think not to, but you should try to sweat the details a bit less, it distracts from the story and can make them feel generally less interesting.

Reading should be for fun primarily! (They're like living through a dream)

Though this really isn't my business! And you might already be having the most fun in your own way!

Wow. This escaleted quickly.
I’ve never been a fan of all this yandere Hayase thing, i hoped that after Kahak (that i actually liked as a character) the bloodline would just stop. I don’t understand why the author keeps on milking on Hayase this way tbh. I think he’s more than capable of writing an interesting story without using these methods

did anyone else notice how she killed with her left hand? i wonder if that's the knocker's influence

ahem.... I have an anouncment to make....
Hayase did nothing wrong.

This yandere thing is going too far :/ and here i thought kahak was the last, but he was the only one i liked tho

Fed-Kun's army
oooh no ooh fuck I know that Knocker fucker survived when the hand was cut. Jesus....

Dex-chan lover
Hayase truly cursed her whole-ass fucking bloodline, bitch been dead for probably like a millennia by now.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not complicated guys. The mother is abusive and the negative feelings piled up in the daughter until she finally snapped and killed the mother.

The author didn't make it subtle at all. The daughter is less than 17 years old (since she said she would die at 17, so she must be younger than that) but her room is filled with dozens of trophies from every extracurricular activity imaginable. Clearly, her mother was putting a lot of pressure on her to perform, without ever allowing her even a single day off (as seen when she asks for a single day off and her mother agrees only to renege when the day actually arrives), and using her as fodder for her Insta (as seen when she takes 5 selfies with the daughter in one chapter). The daughter finally acts out and "runs away from home" for 2 days (to her grandfather's house), meanwhile, her mother is out on the streets taking selfies because she doesn't actually care. Then the daughter gets prompted by a friend and asks not to move away, so the mother makes a big show of being understanding and agrees.

Then the daughter's friendship hairband "mysteriously disappears" and her mother offers to replace it with a family heirloom... but then the daughter finds out that the "family heirloom" is some random junk that sells for 2 bucks on the street.

It's clearly an abuser-abusee relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread