To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 125.1 - Secret Base (1)

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Did her heart finally burst with all those hidden desires or is she influenced by something else

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, a lot of things about this arc sucks. Can we be done with this already?
It's insane how much the story has revolved around that one family line.
It's like the author doesn't know any other way to progress the story, so he uses the hayase blood line to push it along.
(Seriously anyone got an idea at what chapter this arc ends, I can skip this shit.)

@Droiz bro i'm with you on that one.

everytime I see a new chapter I just hope it's the last one so I can finally be done with this ..

Aggregator gang
FUSHIII you have lived for i don't know how many years and yet you still..! 😂😂😂 Mizuha might be the one who success in swooning Fushi, finally (???) thanks for the update 😂😂

Idk if my stomach is twisting or this getting pushy
At the moment I cant find the right words

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really understand the hate for this arc. This really just felt like the natural progression of the story to me and I enjoy it.

The beginning descent into the complete fuckery of her bloodline begins.

Dex-chan lover
"if you would yield your body to me for just one night I would teach you of love"

Aggregator gang
I kind of understand why Fushi wants to help but he does remember this girl is related to the same crazy blood line right? I am not going all original sin or sins of the ancestors stuff but considering he met her after she just possibly killed her mother (Hell I think she just admitted to it) then so many flags should be popping up that I feel he should be more cautious. AT THE VERY LEAST DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY FUSHI!

Users who are viewing this thread