To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 125.2 - Secret Base (2)

Dex-chan lover
When you're connected to the whole world and a single girl's worry is troubling you, when there's probably billions of others who're worse off.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky @Lei_ara

Yeah, and Kahak's ancestor was Hayase, the first woman to get the knocker in her arm. She was the one who was so super obsessed with Fushi that she started a clan dedicated to being thirsty for him defending him.

There's only 1 thing Hayase and her clan wants; to bang Fushi. Come on Fushi, give them a chance.

Group Leader
@niggardly Agreed with the whole last straw thing. Also having the personality of a psycho killer would amplify that.

@Kampfarsch
Also why is fushi lying theres no harm in telling her that her entire bloodline is full of psychopaths
Not sure if you're joking, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot of harm involved in dealing with a psycho killer.

But real talk, Fushi might be acting out of his own newfound naivete, or maybe he just knows goading a murderer is a sure way to get himself killed (or well, stabbed).

Dex-chan lover
@red_bean_casserole of course i dont mean telling her that being unhinged runs in her blood
Just telling somebody that their ancestor thousands of years ago was killing people left and right really isnt all surprising especially if that person was in the military or whatever that was i dont remember anymore

Im sure if you trace my ancestors back a few thousands years youll find somebody with a nasty KD ratio but that doesnt concern me in the slightest

doesnt remember killing her mother ...
is it a sign of knocker?
but its cut out when in kahak arm wasnt it.

@Redice
That's what bothers me. Did Fushi just go to sleep and wake up in a perfect world where suffering is as rare as psychotic families keeping a shapeshifting parasyte for centuries? Or does he only feel plot-important people?

Group Leader
Hmm, a different approach, eh, Fushi?
I see, you've really grown so much now. As a man who's already became the world and (probably) knows everything that's going on in the world since then, he (probably) has seen worse shit than Hayase mental illness.

Except of course if he limited his consciousness just to hunt all the knocker and didn't give a shit about everything else, that's a different thing.

White lies can keep relationships strong

Double-page supporter
fushi's guess on pg7 is so funny because of how off base he is, but of course he's off base if his only info is that her mother lied about a hair tie.

idk why everyone is taking his words on pg10 completely at face value when he already just lied about what hayase was like

btw the mother stole the feather, gave her the hair tie and said it was important to encourage her to wear it, all because it was the single mark of individuality she had expressed that wasn't controlled by the mother.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it’s obvious the knocker is microscopic and probably in her brain. Let’s use context clues.

Double-page supporter
I like how fushi immediately lied to her after she told him how she views liars

The mother took the hair tie because she's a jealous, immature idiot trying to live vicariously through her daughter's accomplishments. She's not malevolent, just profoundly childish.

The Hayase clan consistently raises morons. Even the ones that leave the flock are executively impaired.

Dex-chan lover
She's blacked out. There's 2 possibility: 1) Knockers alive, but is really tiny. 2) She did kill her mother, but her mind wasn't strong enough to remember it.

And we didn't know if Mizuha as crazy as Hayase 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Inb4 fuushi already revived the mom before he went to meet mizuha.
He seems way too calm about the murder, and more concerned about why.
So my assumption is that he revived the mom and she asked him to find out why.

Also he was twisting the truth about hayase, she did all those things he mentioned.
The context was a bit different.

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
"She gave me a hair tie she said was special to her but it was a lie"
That was really it? Thats so incredibly fucking stupid omfg

The hair tie her mother gave, supposedly substitute the matching hair tie with her friend, (and probably hide it.) Her mother basically say friends are no good, when she was her only friend. Not to mention, her mother obsessive goal about making her perfect. But, that doesn't justify her to kill her mother, and she is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread